Sunday, January 4, 2015

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Well it has come to the day. Tomorrow my diet and everything starts. I'm both excited and terrified. I don't want to fail, I don't want to lose, but do I want to give up my beloved food???
My protein shakes have no arrived, I'm hoping they will be here Mon or Tues. I did my initial weigh in for DietBet. I'm heavier than I had guessed, weighing in at an official 214. I also took my before pictures and measurements for the Turbulence Training contest. We will do our office weigh in tomorrow. I went grocery shopping a bit today, hopefully I'll be able to start making some good choices. I'm so used to eating a LOT that it will be tough to just eat what I need. I'm going to try to drink three big things of water a day. I honestly don't particularly like water much, but baby steps.
I'll keep something of a log of what I do here, so I can look back at it and will update my weekly measurements here also. Still not sure if I'll post the pics yet. Yikes.
Tomorrow is my new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment